Wednesday, May 4, 2011

English (ugh!)

Well, I needed a break from my english project so i decided to write about my horrible, dreadful english project since i have nothing going on in my life except doing my english project. If I wrote about my exciting currant life it would go something like this: Monday: Went to school, came home, did my english project, took a break from my english project in which i practiced my instruments, did my english project again. Tuesday: Pretty much the same thing as Monday, and so on. My english project is a biography thing in which we had to pick five genres and we have to do a research paper along with all this side crap ( pardon my mild language ) like these rational cards that you have to do and say why you chose the genre to represent your person. My person that I picked was Abraham Lincoln. Anyways, I am like super tired and i am going to go to bed.

2 comments:

  1. I am proud of you for being such a good student. I know you have labored over this project. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You said crap! Te hee hee! Te he he hee!

    ReplyDelete