Saturday, May 28, 2011

Someone Say Hallelujah!

So, my English project was due on May 20, and I was in english and freaking out because I kept thinking I forgot something. Sometimes you're just nervous and you keep thinking you forgot something when you really haven't. I thought that was the case, but when I was fingering through my project, I realized that I hadn't numbered my pages, and there was 5 minutes of class left. I didn't know what to do, but then my friend got out her pencil case and she had an expo marker, and I started numbering my pages as fast as I could. By the time I finished, there was 3 minutes of class left, and I looked at my table of contents, then I realized I had numbered my pages wrong. I quickly numbered all my pages again and then again realized that according to my table of contents, my pages were still all wrong! The bell rang as soon as I correctly numbered the last page. I was finally done! Hallelujah!

No comments:

Post a Comment